I got feed back from Noor B, Nimra and Hind
- Suggested that the cover should be a close up of the brain to be more appealing.
- For all images to cut the outline of the brains without the content.
- change type wasn’t working
- Add medical elements like bandage
- for the background of the text have a wash of blood but not full opacity
- have one spread full of brains in all sizes
- Medical mask and medical related elements
- More large images of brain texture as background
- no white text box
- print text on transparent paper
- artist Damien Hirst
- Scan bandage on brain
- Pixaltd images suggested to try scan them
- suggested my portrait be me holding a brain
- typography to be similar to the text i scared of the book
- Its fun not too serious enough variety
- legibility readable
- small images then large
- credits needed
I found there feedback useful and gave me a lot of new ideas on what to do next for my zine.