Adding colour was a huge decision that we had to make as a group, because we all had different ideas that we wanted to do with colour and we all wanted a different colour. . . .  .


The colour dripping was supposed to be blue to repent water dripping through the shapes, but someone else wanted yellow, so what we did was mixed blue and yellow and made green so that everyone is happy and pleased.

Working in a group was hard, because trying to come up with something that everyone agrees on took time and effort to try to convince them why this works better than that. As a final outcome to the mural i think we did a great job.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s