We chose three countries that we have never been to including one from Africa to research about based on 34 questions so really investigating each country in depth history, exotic animals, food, culture, population etc. . .
Interesting facts about Australia:
- The 6th largest country in the world
- Most of Australia’s exotic florals and fauna cannot be found anywhere else in the world!
- the only nation continent of 20 million people in the world.
- over 200 languages are spoken, the most common non-english are Italian and Greek.
- it has the world 3rd largest ocean territory.
CATAGORIES & SUB CATAGORIES OF IMGS
During this assignment we looked at what is an image? it could be PIXELS, VISUALS, PHOTOS and a REPRESENTATION OF WORDS. we then came up with 6 important categories of images.
and gave each category sub categories and explored each of them closely. My group and I investigated PHOTOGRAPHY which I thought was only landscapes and portraits but it turns out it has 13 subcategories that define photography and we explored each of them in depth and presented them to the class. Like they say an image can tell a 1000 words and this project had defiantly proved that to me. An image is not just an image it can be poetic, persuasive, pragmatic, have a concept, an index , icon, and a symbol. To make an image interesting you have to think about all these things which really helped me understand what an image really is.